[Leica] Leica Elmar 90mm f4 LTM

Jeffery Smith smithjeffery at mac.com
Sat Jul 17 17:00:22 PDT 2021

That is very good to hear. I ran across an image on the 'net that used that lens. I did a quick search of ebay and one was going for about $225 in mint condition, so i snapped it up. I attempted to use it yesterday on a IIIg, but the sprocket didn't engage and the film didn't advance. I'm going to try it again at a barbecue tomorrow.

Thanks, Brian

Jeff