[Leica] IMG: Another Look

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun Jul 11 18:25:03 PDT 2021

Thanks for your comments, Lluis.  This was a difficult butterfly to
photograph and process.  It is about the size of my thumbnail and, while
the underside of the wings appears almost white, the upper side is a
very dark blue. I admit I bent a lot of sliders in Lightroom trying to
lighten the background while saving the details in the wings, and never
got the result I wanted.