[Leica] "Stuff" Leica users say

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at bex.net
Thu Jul 8 06:18:23 PDT 2021

Thanks, Peter!

As a Leica owner (“Leicaman” as E. Leitz GmbH ads in National Geographic used to say*) for 58 years and counting, I’d heard them all (and maybe used one or two…). As a new Q2 owner (“caretaker for the next generation”), now I have a couple more! (But not the ‘ventilated’ lens hood!)

—howard

*and I’m sorry to say, with the same plush abdominal cushion:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/IS+for+Gallery/Baptism+of+Q.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x3537d6c2