[Leica] Four Enhanced Photos

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 13:00:56 PDT 2021

Hi Luggers,

I have been following the digest quite faithfully and enjoying the many excellent photos.

But I haven’t been posting very much due to the need to use another program other than
Safari to access my Gallery. This is just laziness on my part and I am grateful to the
innkeeper for explaining my problem to me (Thank you Brian!!) several months ago.

Today I have used Google Chrome to access the LUG Gallery and here are four recent photos,
one taken with Nikon Z7 and the Leica 100 APO (the rose) and the others taken with
the D500 and the 200 - 500 VR zoom (the hummingbird photos)

All have been treated with Adobe Enhance - as introduced here recently by Jayanand (thank you)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_3919-EnhancedW.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_3919-EnhancedW.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7627Ew.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7627Ew.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7236-Enhancedw.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7236-Enhancedw.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7135-EnhancedW.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada+2021/DSC_7135-EnhancedW.jpg.html>

All C&C welcome; please do view large,

Howard (in finally cooled down B.C., Canada)