[Leica] IMG: A new addition

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:57:37 PDT 2021

Louis, Henri, such Royal titles for such a cute little one :-)

Congratulations to the whole family.

And welcome to this otherwise fascinating world Louis Henri !

I’m sure Grand-Dad will take good care of collecting many visual treats for when you’re an adult.

Amities et bravo !

Philippe

PS: Henri with an i, is the French spelling of Henry … probably a way to distinguish the British from the French kings, in writing ;-)