[Leica] Film availability

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:10:21 PST 2021

Unfortunately, the U.K. Is no longer in the EU so transport may be
problematic.  Many items can not be shipped via postal services.  I have
had excellent results using DHL from Norway and Germany but that is to the
US.  When I was shipping camer equipment to the EU I frequently ran into
customs issues: admittedly most issues were about duties imposed by member
states.