[Leica] My Neighbor's Wheelbarrow

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Mon Jan 25 14:23:20 PST 2021

Nice image, Chris.  I like the toning.

I'm glad the wheel barrow is still there.  I had an old one that had
belonged to my parents, which I brought home with me after my mother
passed away in the 1980s.  Last year, I loaded it with newspapers and
placed it by the street on "Recycling Day".  The papers were picked up,
but before I retrieved the wheel barrow, someone gathered it up, as well.