[Leica] FAVOR TO ASK

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 25 11:52:22 PST 2021

I have been through letters postmarked in Nigeria, then faxes, then
email.  A couple of years ago I got a detailed look when a client
started to bite on one.  I'll have to say it was pretty professional,
with really good forgeries and a confirming letter from a branch of the
Royal Bank of Scotland in proper English (the letterhead address and
phone just slightly off from the real ones).