[Leica] Faded Ektachrome

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Sun Jan 17 13:57:58 PST 2021

Peter,

I don’t know how this will compare with VueScan’s correction, but here <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/desktop/?g2_fromNavId=x85540aee> is what Photoshop’s Image > Auto Color did to a severely color-shifted 30-year-old Agfachrome that I scanned with VueScan (but didn’t use its built-in correction). I could hardly believe what one click did. Then I touched it up some more. Photoshop is digital magic.

—howard