[Leica] Garret Island House C. 1750-60

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:38:12 PST 2021

I have seen 2000 years’ old bricks in Roman constructions - bricks are at least as resilient as Leica M’s I have always been told ;-)

Stone, limestone for instance, is just as fuji or Sony, melts away under fairly normal circumstances, and worse whenin an acidic environment.

Thanks for the feedback

Amities

Philippe