[Leica] T&S #8 at work (track maintenance)

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 17:45:10 PST 2021

HA! Plague restrictions keep Kitty and I isolated, so my source of entertainment is getting in my 2013 Prius C and tooling around within about 50 miles of home to see what I can see.

I did splurge on a 200-600 Sony zoom last year before my wife spends my retirement on the grandkids;^)

They check and tune the track about half as often as they need to.

ric