[Leica] Some pictures from 2020 and one from 2009

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:21:35 PST 2021

Hi Jayanand!

Thank you very much for your comments! Yes you nailed it! the last one was an inspiration from Gene Smith, I agree with you, he is one of my great favorites. I’ve bought at a very good price the two Darkroom books by Lustrum editions that Ralph Gibson has do in the 70’s, these are very exciting to read the techniques and workflow of the great Masters of the past, what Gene Smith was doing is really extraordinary!

Cheers
Lluis