[Leica] GeeBee?

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Jan 6 02:36:05 PST 2021

I was wondering what had happened to him. I missed his posts, but just
assumed that he had drifted away from the LUG.

RIP GeeBee. You gave us all a wonderful picture of Northamptonshire. I
have got your book down from my shelf and had another look for old times
sakes.

I had no idea that it was as long ago as thirteen years.

Peter

P.S. For those who have "Northamptonshire - Rose of the Shires", my
particular favourites are Geddington p9; Charlton p17;  Greatworth p97;
and North Kilworth, p63

On 05/01/2021 17:33, Brian Reid wrote:
> Is this our beloved GeeBee, once a prolific member of the LUG?
>
> https://hollowells.co.uk/funeralsold/battison-graham-charles/#.X_SHXS1h1pQ

Dr. Peter Dzwig