[Leica] Refurb Leica CLA Ala Carte M9 available at KEH Specialty Division TTArtisans RED 50 f0.95 Lens in stock at KEH Leica prototypes on way

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Fri Feb 26 13:37:09 PST 2021

Pretty stunning bits for M9 lovers and fast glass fans

these are not in their regular stock

pkaplan at keh.com <mailto:pkaplan at keh.com>

Phil is the guy

The eight or 10 M9 M9Ps are all that were left at Leica and have had a the complete overhaul, new sensor, etc etc new color leather

 they come with a year warranty (I believe-ask Phil)

I believe Phil may have some special edition Leicas on the way as well

They just came in today so, if you are intersted e mail quickly and be a bit patient at the same time