[Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:06:17 PST 2021

So far we did fine in the big snow of 2021. We never lost power so we never
found out if there is a limit that our backup generator will start.  We had
two of the grandkids for the long weekend that turned into a week so far.
Noisy but fun.

Most of the garden turned to ice cubicles, but there's still beauty there,
and some things will thrive even with the cold.  We'll just have to be
patient.

So, I did find some Friday Flower beauty in all this; our little patch of
pansies make a nice wintery image.   I hope you're safe.

https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/DSC5710web.jpg

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>