[Leica] Printer and printing advice please

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Mon Feb 1 09:28:28 PST 2021

I went from the P3880 to the P800 to the P900.  Each new generation of printers has some advantages.  By far, the P900 is the easiest to use and doesn’t throw away black ink when switching from glossy to mat paper.  I'ts smaller and lighter than its predecessors.  A nice touch is a transparent top with internal LED lights so you can observe the print process without lifting the lid. it helps to reduce dust getting into the printer.  It only has 50ml ink tanks compared to 80ml with the P800.

For me, a print transforms your images into something you can share and gift to others.

Stay healthy & be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California