[Leica] My last film of the Year!

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 09:33:41 PST 2021

Thank you Douglas, yes, I like very much the picture you have selected.

About the Covid, I think that they are not precise rules, a friend of mine with the 3 doses has been infected, I think the best is take care and avoid people crowds, if have to take the Subway and it arrive too crowded I don’t take it, I wait for the next one…

Take care my friend! and have a nice evening of the end of the year
Lluis