[Leica] Bobcat

Craig Schroeder craigclu at charter.net
Fri Dec 24 19:29:49 PST 2021

Ric, I really appreciate your results.  I have bobcats on our property
that I only capture on trail cameras at night and assumed their
activities were nocturnal here (NW Wisconsin).  In years, I've never
gotten a daytime shot on a trail cam, even.  I've spent much time in
blinds and luck was never with me.  I'll need to function vicariously
with your shots!