[Leica] Scraggly Tree On Yoder Road #2

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:08:13 PST 2021

Interesting tree and lovely lighting.  I like #1 better because the gate
is a stand alone as opposed to this one where the gate overhangs the
left side out of the frame.  #1 just seems more complete, less conflict,
more serene if that makes any sense.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson