[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: eating and cycling

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Dec 11 06:29:07 PST 2021

The last week of November means Thanksgiving, and as we do every year, we invited our local friends for a feast of turkey, pecan pie and other exotic American foods. And the next day was the last Friday of November, so we did our usual thing at the office. And at the weekend we had paella with friends. In-between all this eating and drinking I also worked (not photogenic) and cycled (quite photogenic). It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3468

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu