[Leica] Film and Digital

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.uk
Sun Aug 29 06:18:27 PDT 2021

I always shot 6x6 or sheet film, my digital usage has not changed much - I still look at and think about what I am shooting and take few shots...

john

On 29/08/2021, 12:16, "LUG on behalf of Peter Dzwig"  wrote:

    It's always a trade-off. For thoughtful photography nothing beats film,
    IMHO, with only 36 exposures you need to think about what you are doing.
    With digital it is too tempting to shoot away, safe in the idea that you
    are very unlikely to flood a modern SD card.