[Leica] Monday Misc.

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 12:08:56 PDT 2021

I had wooden windows double glazed in NZ, they routed the rebate and fitted into existing frames with no issue.  Our business building in Wick has small pane double glazing in a wooden frame, to conform with listed building status.

john

On 23/08/2021, 19:18, "LUG on behalf of Philippe via LUG"

    A question, are the embrasures/frames made of wood? The photos attest of a structure that doesn’t look like wood, rather a metalic grid covered in paint.

    OTT yet related : if the original windows were made of wood, does the company guarantee that they will withstand the extra weight of the extra glazing?

    Curious minds want to know ;-)