[Leica] Question for Q2 owners on face recognition

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:44:34 PDT 2021

I have had my Q2 for a little over a year (wow, time flies) and have yet
to get it to work with face recognition focusing. Have any of you Q2
users had any success?  What am I doing wrong?

Once in a while it will follow a face, but I think it lacks the
horsepower to do a consistently good job.  I think they should have put
the Maestro III processor in it if they wanted it to do face recognition.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson