[Leica] Iceland

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Aug 17 14:24:11 PDT 2021

Thanks, Douglas, although we weren’t out that early (except a few), but we were often out late,  The sunset photo was taken at 8:05 PM and I still had time to get back to basecamp (˜one mile over the lava field) in time to catch the sunset on the mountains later in the evening.  Got back to the hotel a little before midnight.

What you can’t tell about the organ is that there was a recital being performed.  It’s a magnificent instrument.

Jim Handsfield