[Leica] Happy birthday to Bill Clough

Brian Reid reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us
Sun Apr 25 21:22:40 PDT 2021

There are still 38 minutes left in Texas of Bill Clough's 80th birthday,
My email has been offline for several days as I grapple with a technical
problem brought on by the need to update security software against a
looming deadline. I just cracked the last nut, and now have it working
well enough that I can send this message.

Bill told me that his wife made him a cake that had 80 very short
candles stacked on top of one another. I'm having a hard time imagining
this, so I hope he managed to get a photo before the cake was cut.