[Leica] More Macro Q2

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:14:34 PDT 2020

Q2 in Macro mode.  This cranefly seemed to want to have its picture taken as it posed by my garage door.  The camera I had in hand was the Q2.  View large please.

Focused as close as it would let me and this is about an 18MP crop of the full image:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Cranefly-1000329.jpg.html

This is a 1:1 screen shot of the image.  Again, view large to see the details.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Cranefly+1+to+1.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Semi- Retired Science Teacher and Unemployed Photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson