[Leica] Monday Misc.

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:54:14 PDT 2020

Greetings to all.  In some respects last week was not great.  We start with
folks escaping restrictions by getting out on the water where the posse
doesn't typically go:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/City+life+with+Covid+19.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/confinement+on+the+water.jpg.html

I almost walked by this scene but stopped and waited for the ladies to
gesture:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/three+states+of+being.jpg.html

This woman seemed to be in a dark meditation as she looked out over the
water:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/alone+in+a+thriving+city.jpg.html

However, the young will be young and young males believe in immortality:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/UT+runners+during+Covid+restrictions.jpg.html

Last week we lost a family member at age 57, fortunately for her the end
was immediate, not so great for the family who found her in the kitchen.
This first image is of a surviving daughter and two friends who were
steadfast in support:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/So+it+goes.jpg.html

Last, the survivor.  Two many details to handle so the tragedy hasn't
really sunk in yet.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/dark+times.jpg.html

All the best.

--