[Leica] Building in Van Wert

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:49:43 PDT 2020

Nice composition

OTT - Bureau de Tabac aka tobaconist’s shops still feature a sign that we call a carrot
bureau de tabac carotte <https://www.google.fr/search?q=bureau+de+tabac+carotte&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7x5T4odDrAhWDxYUKHYW0BaMQ_AUoAXoECA0QAw&biw=1324&bih=994>

Bureau de tabac was also the place where we kids could buy gums and comics - imagine the attractiveness … ;-)

Amities

Philippe