[Leica] Some more Medium Format 4.5x6 with my old Zeiss Ikonta

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 15:50:13 PDT 2020

Which way
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2020F100307.jpg.html>

Boy in the Park
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2020F100308.jpg.html>

On the way to the Vallirana reservoir (This one is a little blurred, I shoot it at 1/25 and wide open, I liked the tones and see how it perform the lens wide open)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2020F100315.jpg.html>

Wild Boars in the Vallirana swamp (The Vallirana swamp is in the Barcelona's mountain of Collserola, at 10 minutes with the Subway, actually with the confinement the Wild Boars walk around freely looking for food)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Medium+Format/2020F100317.jpg.html>

Zeiss Ikonta 521 Tessar 75mm f 3.5, Ilford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23  1:1

Thanks for looking, your c&c are wellcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis