[Leica] Sky Replacement

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 30 12:42:50 PDT 2020

The Photoshop update last week (v. 22.0) includes a sky replacement
feature, something I'm not really interested in but of course I had to
try it.  It would be great for real estate photographers, though.  This
is a pano I took at Ghost Ranch in 2015, with a sky from Ghost Ranch
taken 20 years earlier.  Also I see the update includes "neural filters"
so you can make someone smile or frown etc.  I'm guessing that Adobe has
pretty much run out of features for the average photographer.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Ghost+Ranch.jpg.html