[Leica] Last of Silver Falls photos

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:45:44 PDT 2020

Thank you Aram for this beautiful series - I suspect you used a tripod and ND filter but I wonder what decided you to use both cameras. I find their results very good and did have to look at the exif to know and tell.

Anyway, this is a beautiful place, and you did find excellent angles and camera settings.

Amities

Philippe