[Leica] CV-19 Autumn Bird Feast - Pyracantha Coccinea

Brian Reid reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us
Sun Oct 25 16:53:34 PDT 2020

I was walking my dog, who found the notion of unconscious birds to be
tremendously exciting. I needed to get the dog away from that spot
quickly, or she would have torn my arm from its socket as we fought over
control of the leash. I went back 20 minutes later without the dog, to
get a picture, but the birds were gone.