[Leica] Wednesday Weeds

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:58:06 PDT 2020

Greetings to all.  With the holiday season upon us I strongly suggest that
everyone pick up their camera, phone, pinhole, photocopy machine :) and
take images.  We have the upcoming LUG book project for the end of the year.

This weeks weeds were all from a 1 hour walk around the block literally.
We start with my mechanically inclined neighbor across the street who
perhaps doesn't maintain his front picket fence very often:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/peaking+out+from+the+fence.jpg.html

There are some architects nearby who perhaps aren't watching the curb line
maintenance:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/blue+grass+at+seed.jpg.html

After having a pleasant conversation with a homeowner who owns the creek I
was in I looked down and saw this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/three+leave+under+water+with+pond+weed.jpg.html

Across the street some "grapevine" was at the end of it's season:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/end+of+the+season+on+the+fence.jpg.html

coming back home through an alley I found this leaf caught in a chain link
fence:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/leaf+in+fence.jpg.html

Same bamboo as last week but now a 200mm lens:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/bamboo+over+the+fence+line.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don