[Leica] Patriotic House in Medina, NY

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Wed Oct 14 17:03:50 PDT 2020

Probably Russian spies - the old saying "patriotism is the last refuge
of a scoundrel, or maybe a spy" and that is just the sort of slip that
the hero spots in those spy thrillers. Go for it, Chris!

Like the photo, but I find it particularly bewildering as to why so many
in the US see the need to hang a flag out day and night. Flags are
unusual here, except on St. Patrick's Day, and if Ireland is playing in
an international match - generally rugby or soccer.
BTW it used to be illegal here in Ireland to leave the tricolour up at
night. It had to be lowered at dusk.

Douglas