[Leica] Black Friday Christmas Tree Sale

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:10:13 PST 2020

Well, we went up to the mountains on our annual Black Friday Christmas
Tree Hunt.  $5 for any tree you can find under 18'. Such a deal.  A bit
of snow but not bad.  Almost did not go this year as my right elbow is
causing me fits.  At times I can barely lift a glass of milk off the
table.  But with proper icing and drugs I gave it a try.

Here we are off to the hunt.  You can view them large as I used the Q2.

Christmas Tree Hunt-1010337 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/th/Christmas+Tree+Hunt-1010337.jpg.html>

Found a good tree.  Not as full as years past but one I thought we could
handle with an ailing arm and my wife with an ailing knee.

Christmas Tree Hunt-1010339 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/th/Christmas+Tree+Hunt-1010339.jpg.html>

Ready to bring back to the truck.

Christmas Tree Hunt-1010345 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/th/Christmas+Tree+Hunt-1010345.jpg.html>

Now it is in the garage soaking up a bit of water before we put it up.

Hope you enjoyed the hunt.  Be safe.

Aram