[Leica] IMGs x 2: The CoVid Chronicles 28

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon May 4 15:26:19 PDT 2020

May 1st the International Day of the Worker saw me out working in the
garden trying to satisfy the exacting horticultural standards of the
bourgeois despot I live with, so only two images. I was going to sing
"We'll keep the Red Dot flying here" but had to settle for my Sony A7II
and 55/1.8 FE Zeiss Sonnar. The images can be seen larger if desired.

Our beech hedge is greening up with new growth, and birds' nests.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Beech+hedge+greening+up.jpg.html

My son and his wife try to stay warm with rugs after delivering our
weekly big shop.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_A+and+S+and+rugs.jpg.html

Douglas