[Leica] IMG: Hungry Goldfinch

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:41:30 PDT 2020

Bon appétit !

OTT : the recommendations here - but we live in the countryside - are NOT to feed birdies during the mating/reproduction season. I DK why. May have to do with developing surival instinct?
The cereal crops and marge I keep for colder seasons.

But they keep coming to the park and feed on (natural) seeds, insects and worms.  We also had a mini-drought that lasted a couple of weeks. No rain at all. I provided water to keep them around.

Amities

Philippe