[Leica] Monday Misc.

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:59:01 PDT 2020

Greetings to all.  Swmbo and I took several walks around the neighborhood
this week with the accompanying images from several of those.  The first
image was on a commercial district where I met a like minded person:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Where+are+my+subjecst.jpg.html

Several eating establishments are trying to keep some revenue coming in:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/We+cater.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/curb+side+pickup.jpg.html

The second image is from a popular neighborhood brewpub/pizza emporium that
evidently is not as much fun as drinking under the oak trees.

Probably a young person trying to cheer up the pedestrians:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Happy+Joy.jpg.html

The next two are responses to being asked to stay at home:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/gardening+during+CA19.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Chilling+during+the+quarentine.jpg.html

Some individuals took advantage of little business to take care of business
while respecting the distancing rules:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/oil+change+quarentine.jpg.html

All the best.

--