[Leica] Friday for sale items

John McMaster john at mcmaster.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 05:48:44 PDT 2020

I need to raise some cash in the next few days, I have had a quote from a dealer as to what they will pay.  These prices are higher than that but well below normal market rate...

Zeiss ZM 15mm Distagon:  boxed with grad centre filter and Zeiss viewfinder, excellent condition.        $2500 US

Leica 16-18-21 WATE with 'frankenfinder': leather cases and filter adapter ring, excellent condition         $2500 US

Leica 21mm Super-Elmar: boxed, mint                                                                                                                      $2000 US

Leica 50mm f0.95 Noctilux asph: boxed, excellent condition but some wear on front of lens hood          $5500 US

Leica E46 50mm Summilux pre-asph: Excellent condition with leather case, CLA and 6-bitted in Solms.   $1500 US

Not using my M system much these days, and if I do it is with 35 Summilux asph, 50 f1.0 or 50 f2.0 APO....

Shipping from Scotland at cost, prefer payment by wire transfer.

Cheers

john