[Leica] RicC PAW 06

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:56:36 PDT 2020

Yes, I believe it’s an impoundment, although I have not yet seen the dam.

The locomotives <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._P._Huntington> come “With your choice of gas, diesel, propane or the new electric engines”—I don’t know about this one yet, but plan to know a LOT about it before long! My youngest is new events coordinator for the park and hope to learn to run the thing! ;^)

ric