[Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Mar 22 06:07:33 PDT 2020

I totally agree, Philippe. The volume of testing is key to understanding
the variance in the death to case ratio. However, no matter how many
people are tested, there are still a significant number of people who
won't bother getting it done for varying reasons - ignorance,
recklessness, being asymptomatic, etc.

It is down to the vulnerable - old, etc. - to isolate and/or protect
themselves by assuming any contact with anyone else could be opening a
conduit to the infection.

Douglas