[Leica] Whereas I found this article terrifying

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Sat Mar 21 22:50:01 PDT 2020

Actually, I find being terrified wonderfully concentrates the mind and stimulates rational decisions. That’s why we’re practicing “unsociable” distancing.

I think we’ve spotted a meteor shower rushing towards the Earth and most of us have only a glimmer of an idea of what awaits. I believe that the coming year is going to be the worst thing that any of us will have lived through, aside from personal combat or an equivalent illness.

From someone who presumably knows:
https://www.wired.com/story/coronavirus-interview-larry-brilliant-smallpox-epidemiologist/?fbclid=IwAR3kMraFoNTBv19k47Uo507nHexuiT8rH0AXxAyp0yuZCUFgFMT2g9xI2vs&mbid=social_facebook&utm_brand=wired&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=facebook <https://www.wired.com/story/coronavirus-interview-larry-brilliant-smallpox-epidemiologist/?fbclid=IwAR3kMraFoNTBv19k47Uo507nHexuiT8rH0AXxAyp0yuZCUFgFMT2g9xI2vs&mbid=social_facebook&utm_brand=wired&utm_medium=social&utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=facebook>

—howard