[Leica] Beware, this is serious!

Jean-Michel Mertz j2m46 at hotmail.fr
Thu Mar 19 10:44:11 PDT 2020

Spot on, Philippe! I've just done listening to Mr Trump's almost daily news conference, couldn't believe what I heard. You LUG friends beware, this is a very serious threat and no country's been ready for this, not even the USA - I'm tempted to say, most of all the USA! I have family there so I know this is not being taken seriously. Do social distancing, wash your hands as often as  possible, stay at home, be reasonable. There's no miracle drug available whatever they say. People are dying because there's a dramatic shortage of ER beds and respirators. There's also a dramatic shortage of adequate masks. And it's not only the elderly, there are numbers of young people, even millenials, dying today. And this is going to last some time. Not two weeks. Months. JM
Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim