[Leica] Some news

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:14:05 PDT 2020

Hello all,

There is a while I’ve not post, some has asked me, I’m safe and well, thank you! The thing is that I’m involved in two projetcs that required a lot of time, one of these is I have to present a selection of my work for a Art Photo Salon in Barcelona in May (if it is celebrated…?), I was lucky to be sekected in a group of 10 prestigious photographers, I detest classify and select pictures and it takes a lot of time for me. I’m sorry if I not yet comment other postings.

This picture is from my last film shoot last Monday 9th. March

Neighborhood Chat
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2020F030125.jpg.html>
Leica M6, Summilux 35 pre, Ilford HP5 E.I. 800  D-76  1:1

And this one maybe 2 weeks ago

Winter Light
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2020F020122V2.jpg.html>
Leica M6, Summicron Rigid, Ilford HP5 ISO400, D-23  1:1

Right now I’m at home as everybody does …. waiting….

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis