[Leica] The Z7 at the Vancouver Rugby 7's

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Wed Mar 11 15:25:57 PDT 2020

Don, as a former rugby player who played mainly fifteen-a-side, but who
also had his lungs torn out playing seven-a-side, I can confirm that the
sport IS the real thing. No namby pamby helmets and pads needed :-)

Howard, those are great action shots, and really convey the speed, skill
and effort involved. Of course, my favourites - naturally - are those of
Irish team, but the one of the guy giving the other a wedgee during line
out practice made me smile.

Douglas
who had over sensitive sensor issues with his Sony A7ll