[Leica] Trouble with Catalina and Lightroom 3.6

Peter Cheyne peter.cheyne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:59:35 PDT 2020

Hi Philippe,

Nice, intuitive answer, thanks for your suggestion! However, the reason I
didn’t want to buy an expensive new piece of software is the same as why I
don’t want to rent one. With three kids and a wife (plus myself) all
dependent on my teachers’ salary, I can’t justify to Mrs Cheyne the £120
(US $160) annual fee for Lightroom.

Lightroom 3.6 does still work, it’s just that once or twice a month I need
to reinstall it, which only takes a minute or two, so no big deal. Changing
film in an M3, which I only do very rarely these days, can take more than a
couple of minutes a month too, so I’ll persist with Lightroom 3.6 unless I
find a replacement.

Amitiés,

Peter