[Leica] Monday Misc

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:21:12 PST 2020

Greetings to all.  A little eclectic this week.  First is a bench inside
Austin City Hall.  I am not sure who is to be impressed by the art
collection but you have to pass through airport level security to get
inside so not the masses:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/rainbow+bench+Austtin.jpg.html

Next we have part of my invisible worker series; this gentleman was putting
the finishing touches polishing the garage floor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/grinding+tthe+floor.jpg.html

Last is just a bit of whimsy.  Austin may be the scooter capital on N.
America and these conveyances can be found almost everywhere:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/invitation+to+jump.jpg.html