[Leica] Asking your opinion

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:48:00 PDT 2020

Some days ago I’ve posted this picture, I thought it described well the confinement concept. I’ve received some comments about to burn a little the boy on the foreground to be better separated from the background, I have to do it.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Confinement/2020F060224.jpg.html>

Editing my scans I’ve found this other picture that describes the same concept

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Confinement/2020F060223.jpg.html>

I would appreciate your opinions about which one would you choose of both, despite the lack of the burning on the first one I think the first one is better. Thank you!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis