[Leica] IMG: The CoVid Chronicles 41

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Jun 7 05:11:05 PDT 2020

Went out for air yesterday without a camera, and wandered down towards
the sea at Seapoint when my brother rang from down the country. We spoke
for about five minutes when suddenly the call failed, and I saw no bars
on my phone.  As I looked around, I saw I was outside a house with
decorative lions from the 1840s - and they had been masked in jest. Just
then a woman came out to try and get better reception as well, so I took
a shot. While an iPhone is handy to have in your pocket, but oh for a
better camera at the time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid-19/CV19_Line+down+with+masked+lions.jpg.html

Douglas

It turned out the network was down for quite a long time, but at least
the phone camera always works, and is also less subject to querulous
challenges like "Are you taking my picture???".