[Leica] IMG: Remembering the Details

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Jun 2 10:45:10 PDT 2020

A few days ago, I swapped bodies on my birding setup, removing the E-M1
and attaching the X-T2.  In the dim light of my "blind", I failed to
note that I had not set the front selector of the X-T2 to "M".  While I
could focus on the tilt screen, it was not as sharp as I would like.
Today, I reviewed the manual, and set the selector to M, which enables a
clear red in-focus area.  Here is an example of what the old Telyt +
Extender can produce.  Can be viewed large.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200602-DSCF1720.JPG.html